Monday, April 28, 2008

House of Integritea

Hey all-

I know I told you about it with my practicum, but I just got a call saying the open mic night at House of Integritea's last get-together is going to be tonight, unfortunately since I'm a poor time-management person, I'm working on three papers for tomorrow and won't be able to go. If anyone else is interested, just go down to the Inman Park station and make a left from Hurt onto Euclid, then a right onto Elizabeth and go past the traffic light, up the hill a bit; the HoI is on the right and its fenced, but the gate should be open. Keep in mind the performances start at 7 and end around 9, and I hope a least one person has the time to go and experience the atmosphere there, it's wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Open Mic was GREAT!!! The show lasted until 10:30, over 25 artist performed. They have really made an impact on the community and will be missed. I hear that they will be doing events from time to time....looking forward to that. Oh, they're planning to continue doing open mic online each Monday. Should be interesting. When I have more details I'll post it. You missed a good one!